• DIY: St Patricks Clover Canvas Art



    St Patrick's Day is one of my favorite holidays and so I wanted to make something special for the house. I have been admiring the little hearts on canvas look for Valentines Day and so I wanted to make a St. Patty's Day version. The green goes better in my home than red or pinks. :)

    This project is a bit time consuming but a lot of fun to make and pretty easy for the most part.


    You will need:
    • 12"x12" Canvas
    • Heart Craft Punch
    • Magazine Scraps (preferably with green)
    • Hot Glue Gun
    • Scissors
    • Ruler
    • Pencil
    Step 1: Cut out your hearts! You will need 100 qty.
    Step 2: Lay your hearts on the canvas and scatter them around to mix it up.
    Step 3: Measure 2" in on all sides and lightly pencil it in on the canvas.

    Step 4: Arrange your hearts the way you would like them to look.

    Step 5: Mark lightly with your pencil  approx 1-1/2" in between each clover.
    Step 6: Hot glue a small drop on the back of the heart and place them on the canvas. I suggest doing the outer border first. You will be able to eye the spacing better this way.



    Once you have glued on all the four leaf clovers/hearts it should look something like this! I really like the way this came out. I think I may leave this up in the guest room all year long. :)

    I hope you enjoy making this as much as I did. I would love to see pictures if you do decide to make this. Have fun!

    Follow Lovely Clusters On:
    Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Subscribe

    7 comments → DIY: St Patricks Clover Canvas Art

    1. What a cute idea! Love it :)

      www.dettecakes.blogspot.com

    2. Thank you! :)

    3. Great idea! Love the color.

    4. So Cute!

    5. It's so simple, but so beautiful! How do you find such wonderful ideas? Thank you for the inspiration. Using your blog, you can create real masterpieces from handy tools. I'm delighted with how creative you are!

    6. It's an interesting point of view. I'm not ready now to tell my opinion, I need more time. By the way, if you look for a reliable service for completing a writing task you can read essayslab reviews. I'm sure it'll help you to make the right decision.

    7. If you need to come up with research paper writing, it is important to consult professionals as they know what is a research paper and how to write it.

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your lovely comments! They make my day!