• Out & About: Rome Part 1

    We are back from Italy! Definitely had an amazing time and its good to be home. Its hard to believe that we got to see so many places in our few weeks that we were there. So glad I had the opportunity to do this! We started in Rome so I will start you off with some photos from there. Enjoy! :)

     See all photos from Italy on my instragram

    4 comments → Out & About: Rome Part 1

    1. beautiful scenery, you got talent and a great eye

      http://www.moneasywardrobe.com

    2. wooow, que hermoso todo. Tan lindo que es viajar y conocer y tomar fotos. Saludos desde www.jualferx.blogspot.com

    3. my town... wonderful! :)

    4. Loved Rome. Have been back numerous times. But my favourite Italian city was Florence. Did you go?

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your lovely comments! They make my day!