• Guest Post: Liliko’i Beauty

    Aloha! I’m Tania and I’m the blogger behind MauiShopGirl. I write about retail, design and living a happy life on Maui No Ka Oi. I stumbled upon Lovely Clusters one day during a google search for pretty things. I was so excited to discover Rachel, a fellow Maui blogger, with a great eye for gorgeous color palettes and she has been in my reader ever since.

    While Rachel is off enjoying her trip to Italy, I’m happy to join you and would like to share with you one of my favorite shopping spots right here on Maui.


    Liliko’i Beauty is a boutique on Baldwin Avenue in Pai’a Town. Liliko’i carries a well-edited selection of some of the best organic and natural beauty products available. Candles by Voluspa, skincare by Jurlique and fragrance by Kai are just a few of the tempting products at Liliko’i. They also carry sumptuous cotton pieces like Turkish towels, headbands and generous beach totes in pretty prints. Jewelry and distressed frames in beach cottage palettes round out the mix in one of my favorite spots to visit in Pai’a.

    Image by Tania Ginoza of MauiShopGirl

    - Tania

     

    7 comments → Guest Post: Liliko’i Beauty

    1. Great lil shop! Seems to fit your aesthetic perfectly! Have fun in Italy, Rachel!

    2. great post!

      from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

      ps. enter my new giveaway to win a dixi arrow bracelet. it's worldwide :)

    3. I'm headed to Mana in Pai'a today. I'll check it out. Sounds like my kind of stuff.

    4. Lovely! Hoping to make it to Hawaii this year!

      Xo Jill

      jillianturner.blogspot.com

    5. this sounds like such an amazing boutique! :D

      <3, Mimi
      http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
      LensVillage Giveaway

    6. Thanks Lisa & Helen. I hope you made it Eli and enjoyed it. I'm still thinking about the huge cotton tote bags that I saw on my last visit.

      Jill, I hope you make it too!

      Mimi, it is! A lovely aesthetic, great service and a well edited selection of pretty things and gifts.

    7. I've never heard of this shop. Tania, you are always finding chic stores. I can't be your friend anymore...my wallet can't take it. LOL

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your lovely comments! They make my day!