• Two Pretty Spaces: Bathroom Lux

    I would love to have one of these tubs to soak in. I really like the browns and whites keeping it understated yet elegant.


    I would feel pretty lucky to have one of these pretty bathrooms. How about you?

    5 comments → Two Pretty Spaces: Bathroom Lux

    1. Ugh!... my tub is out of commission at the moment.
      My old antique claw foot works fine, but that cast iron is so cold, I'll need to start a bon fire just to warm it up!... No wonder those wrinkly women of those dusty saloons, soaked in their linen bathing gowns.

      Cheers!... to a good hot soak when we can get it.

    2. Hello! I would love to soak in either of those tubs! I am so excited I found your blog today! I can't wait to go back and read your older post! I would be delighted if you would stop by my blog and tell me what you think! I am also having a giveaway you might like.

      Thank you NAt

    3. those are so amazing!

    4. Beautiful bathrooms, chic and clean! By the way I just discovered your blog today and it's lovely, feminine and elegant. Also I like the selection of images in your posts. Great taste girl.
      Keep up the great work and positives vibes.

      Have a lovely weekend! =(^.^)=

    5. O! I adore the orange top outfit and the
      bathroom is beyond my wildest fantasies.

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your lovely comments! They make my day!