• Lovely Featured Sellers

    I am constantly amazed at all of the talented sellers on the internet. Here are just a few that I am loving right now. Enjoy and please check out these lovely sellers shop site. Have a great Tuesday!


    Sassafras Vitrolica
    Gorgeous fine art prints and originals including oil paintings, watercolors, charcoal drawings, pen and ink. I just love these monochromatic peices.
    Etsy Shop | Blog | Portfolio | Flickr | Twitter | Facebook





    Squirrel in the Attic
    Love her original idea of having each card say "hey" followed by a name i.e. girlfriend, brother etc. All of her cards are hand drawn and printed on recycled paper. Nicely done!
    Etsy Shop




    Thili Blooms
    Each flower is made by hand and placed on to brooches, hair clips, belts, napkin rings and pillows. I own a beautiful off white one and I can vouch for how stunning they are and I love how versatile they are too. I can embellish almost anything. So fun!
    Etsy Shop | Blog | Flickr


    3 comments → Lovely Featured Sellers

    1. thos sassafras paintings are beautiful!

    2. you always find the coolest shops!! thanks! xoxo

    3. Sassafras Vitrolica's paintings are magnificent! Thanks for sharing!

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your lovely comments! They make my day!