• Alberta Ferretti

    So I went to my mom's last night to watch Mad Men and we also ended up watching an episode of Rachel Zoe. It was the one with Kate Hudson who is super cute in it by the way. They end up going to Milan and watching the Alberta Ferretti fashion show. My goodness. Her designs are just beautiful! Elegant, ethereal and oh so wearable. Now if only my bank account were a bit bigger I could splurge on one of these beauties. Sigh.

    All images from Alberta Ferretti

    3 comments → Alberta Ferretti

    1. So classy and pretty! I want all of those dresses! Especially the creamy one

    2. I love her clothes. They're so feminine and very wearable at any age. Alas, they are beyond my budget too.
      Louise x

    3. Love these looks! Next time we jet to Milan lets stop in her salon! Love love!!! !mom xoxo

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your lovely comments! They make my day!