• Lovely Featured Sellers

    I just realized I missed Lovely Clusters one year birthday! It was on May 21st so this is a very belated birthday mention. I really cant believe I have been blogging here this long. I have really made a lot of great connections with people and getting to share beautiful handmade products has been such a pleasure! I really like that I have stayed true to the concept and it really does feel like yesterday since I made my first post. Thank you everyone for your continued support and generosity! It really means the world to me and I honestly don't think I would have been as motivated without all of you. :)
    _________________________________________________________________
    Here are some very lovely shops that I know you will love! Enjoy!
    Grace & Ivy Grace & Ivy is dedicated to creating paraben-free, cruelty-free, herbal beauty products that promote health, well being and an awareness of the natural world. Etsy Shop | Shop | Blog _________________________________________________________________ The Time is Now An illustrator with a background in fashion design. Her work is all handmade with love, loud music, and lots of sunshine. Etsy Shop | Blog | Flickr _________________________________________________________________ Oh Smile inspiration * handmade * design * love * happiness * smile *
    Etsy Shop | Blog | Flickr | Facebook
    For more lovely shops please browse our online gallery HERE>>

    11 comments → Lovely Featured Sellers

    1. Such beautiful suggestions!

    2. A very happy birthday lovely clusters! wishing u many many more years of "lovely" posts!

    3. Oh happy birthday to your blog then :) I hope it continues to make us smile every single day! xo

    4. Such lovely shops!!

    5. happy belated! i'll be sure to remind you next year, as it's my fiance's bday too:) love these new featured sellers - especially grace and ivy. lovely* xx, Jane

    6. well happy birthday to Lovely Clusters!!
      Something to celebrate!!
      Many of us are thankful for all the inspiration we find here!
      <3
      Anna

    7. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! or birthday! whatever these blog things are called!

      and you have featured some lovely products here!

    8. Happy blog birthday :) thank you for the beautiful work and lovely posts!!

    9. A whole year already? That's wonderful - happy blog birthday. I'm a huge fan of your blog and look forward to another year of reading your posts. :)

    10. Wishing you a HUGE happy blogging birthday! Love seeing your posts pop up in my reader each day. Congratulations on all your hard work Rachel!
      xx

    11. Yay! Congrats, Rachel! You've done amazing things in such a short time. I love your posts and LC does so much to promote indy artists. Bravo!

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your lovely comments! They make my day!