• Styling Your Products

    I recently came across the beautiful shop of oh hello friend and I was admiring the way her jewelry was styled and photographed. Love the doily and old paper as background pieces. I felt it really sold the product and it’s seems that since you aren’t able to talk to the customer and try to persuade them into buying your things that great styling and photos are a must. I compiled some photos of my favorite styled shots of some very talented shop owners. See for yourself……
     


     





    I really wish we had some great flea markets and second hand shops on Maui because I think it would be so fun to find treasures and then style and photograph them. I think the hardest part would be parting from your great finds.

    I am off to try my chances anyway on the other side of the island today. Wish me luck!

    9 comments → Styling Your Products

    1. lovely.

    2. Good luck...lovely choices of well photographed jewellery.
      Char.
      Oh, don't forget to visit my blog today and enter the MAY Giveaway!

    3. Very cool post ~ you have a great eye!

      xoxox,
      CC

    4. you are so right! photography is key! if the photograph is no good, the selling part is doomed, particularly when shopping on line.

      best of luck to you in your adventures today. lucky you!!!!

    5. Hello Rachel! Thank you for your tips on my blog! You have beautiful design here, and lovely blog.
      Tiina

    6. so gorgeous!! love the sea unicorn collection & the name!

      ps, you're one busy lady, 3 beauitufl blogs? wow! :)

    7. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed looking at those shops. I even added them to my favorites.
      :D

    8. Great post! I love seaunicorn's jewelry. I have their Alice in Wonderland chair and get SO many compliments!

    9. Oh, you've created such a pretty place over here with so many neat things. I especially love this post. Beautiful products and tips to take away. Thanks!

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your lovely comments! They make my day!