• Pretty Michaels Haul


    Now that I live on the mainland I get to go to Michaels! I really want to start doing more DIYs on the blog and making my packages to people pretty. I picked up some lovely washi tape just to add a nice touch to presents and a bunch of different colored ribbon. This ribbon has a sticky side too! I also bought a huge book of different papers that has all kinds of gorgeous graphics. I am hoping to do a Jotter DIY sometime this week.

    What are some of your favorite things to buy for crafting?

    Photography by me. :)

    Follow Lovely Clusters On:
    Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Subscribe

    2 comments → Pretty Michaels Haul

    1. I tend to buy yarn the most, but I just love buying anything in pretty colors. Yarn, fabric, paper, washi tape, you name it! Sometimes I even buy things I know I won't use just because I think they're pretty.... lol

    2. Me too! :)

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your lovely comments! They make my day!