• Marion Cotillard in Vogue


    I am trying to prepare myself for the cold weather of Oregon right now. I need to just keep reminding myself that I will get to wear pretty coats and boots. Loving this beautiful Burberry Prorsum quilted velvet coat.

    Photographed by Peter Lindbergh
    Image from Vogue

    Follow Lovely Clusters On:
    Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Flickr | Subscribe

    2 comments → Marion Cotillard in Vogue

    1. gorgeous! i've probably mentioned i moved from washington state to southern california and so i'm probably having a somewhat opposite adjustment than you! now that i'm out of the pacific northwest i wish i had a reason to buy a cozy, warm coat!

    2. Are you living back in Oregon again? How did I miss that!?! How do you like being back state side? BTW... this coat is lovely!

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your lovely comments! They make my day!