• Lanai Day Trip


    Having my cousin here on Maui has been great! She has been here several times but has never been to Lanai so we had to take her. I think people may not realize how easy it is to do a day trip to Lanai if you are staying on Maui. We usually take the early morning Ferry from Lahaina Harbor. It takes about an hour to get there and the Lanai harbor is walking distance to one of my most favorite beaches called Hulopoe. The sand is almost white and the water is great for swimming. We like to feel fancy and have lunch up at the four seasons to get out of the sun for a little while and then walk up to Sweet heart rock before sunset. We usually take the last ferry back to Lahaina Harbor. Its a nice little getaway for us.

    Photography by me. :)

    Follow Lovely Clusters On:
    Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Subscribe

    0 comments → Lanai Day Trip

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your lovely comments! They make my day!