• Color Inspiration: My Little Horse

    Have a great weekend!

    Photo by jelisse_garkson

    4 comments → Color Inspiration: My Little Horse

    1. :) this made me smile!
      My dad bought be a little black iron horse when I was young and I still have it, even though it lost it's base and can't stand..... I have it laying in a basket with the thought I would have a base made so I can use it as a door stop.
      but for now, everyday I see it laying there and makes me smile!

      xx
      callie

    2. I love that dress... And the colors are gorgeous. I actually inspired from one of your posts to redesign my blog a little bit… thanks a lot for putting these posts together...

    3. loveliness! xx

      dear miss pretty

    4. lovely colours!

      http://anmarkdesign.blogspot.gr/

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your lovely comments! They make my day!