• Featuring: Cassia Aromatics

    You can never have enough soaps and candles. They always make such great gifts and make your bathroom look and smell lovely. I especially love the colors and packaging design from Cassia Aromatics. Her products range from aromatherapy soy candles, aromatherapy soap, essential oil perfume, and spa gift sets as well as natural sugar scrubs, luxurious body whips and bath and body for men. They are all natural and handmade! That warm apple pie candle looks like it smells yummy! Which one looks good to you?





    5 comments → Featuring: Cassia Aromatics

    1. These look amazing ♥ Perfect Christmas gifts!
      <3 Minuet

    2. I want to smell the peppercorn! That sounds so interesting!

    3. oh yeah i love soaps!

      sydsense.blogspot.com

    4. The sugar scrub!! I want! I want! Sorry, maybe I should lay off the coffee for the rest of the morning ;) I love Cassia. Their scents are divine. Haven't tried that sugar scrub though. Very curious about it.

    5. Her shop is so cute!

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your lovely comments! They make my day!