• Color Inspiration: Blue Grays + Green

    We have had a huge storm pass by us in Hawaii the last few days and it was especially big last night. There was thunder and lighting and rain just dumping on us. I absolutely love winter on Maui. :)

    I am not sure if this was taken in Hawaii but it definitely looks similar! Gorgeous photo from lenubar.



    4 comments → Color Inspiration: Blue Grays + Green

    1. We don't get many storms in Scotland and our winter has been very, very cold. I like storms - they're thrilling! I wish I could try a winter in Hawaii! :)

    2. very pretty color combinations walls, sofa, and lamps and rug.We can just see it.

    3. that is an unbelievably gorgeous photo!

    4. this color combo is perfection.

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your lovely comments! They make my day!