• Color Cluster: Fuchsia + Turquoise

    I am taking a little break from coding a clients website right now. Definitely not the most exciting part of my job but it does feel great when you figure something out that you weren't sure you could do. Sort of like solving a math equation. It makes it so worth it. Hip Hip Hooray! :)

    {click on images for shop links}
    See the complete treasury HERE>>

    4 comments → Color Cluster: Fuchsia + Turquoise

    1. I love this color combination... and I especially love that bracelet at the top!

    2. what an awesome colour combination!! The braclet is a heart stopper!!

    3. I love this combo as well! My bedspread is brown and turquoise and I have fuchsia pillows and sheets! My friends make fun of me because they say it does not match! I'm glad I can show them your post now! ;)

    4. that ring is so, so pretty!
      The color combo is great!;)

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your lovely comments! They make my day!