• My New Love Calendar from Minted

    I recently received a lovely calendar filled with pictures of my husband and I. I am calling it our love calendar. Doing this I realized we do not take enough pictures together so I mainly had my wedding photos in there. They were also the more higher quality ones that I had on my computer. My iphone pictures weren't quite cutting it even though some of the best ones of us are on my phone. :)

    Its pretty fun making your photo calendar on the minted site but it helps if you have fast internet. My computer was bogging down that day and it took me a while to upload all the photos. I really love the custom options they let you choose and you can pick which photo you want for each month.

    Here is a little peek into our printed copy. Looking forward to using it for the new year!


    Here is our holiday card that I also made on the minted site.

    All photos by me.

    9 comments → My New Love Calendar from Minted

    1. I'm in love with that calendar! What a great idea. :)

    2. I was just looking at different sites to do a 2011 Calendar for our family! Love it! Thanks Rachel! xo Samantha

    3. Fantastic idea and so pretty a calendar it is too. I am the same over photos of myself and my husband; I have so few.

      xx

      PS: Love the new green on the site

    4. aw, this is darling! :)

    5. What a great gift idea! Love it! So pretty, too.

    6. What a great idea, and I think it came out real pretty!

    7. That website is a brilliant idea!

    8. Wow! That calendar is adorable! The paper looks thick and durable. The print quality and design is great! I have to check out minted! Thanks for sharing! Hauoli Makahiki Hou!

    9. this is SO cute. makes me want to do one. your wedding pics look perfect with the design!

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your lovely comments! They make my day!