• A Peek Into: Rue Magazine

    Have you checked out the premiere issue of Rue Magazine yet? It was created by two of my favorites blogger chics Crystal from Plush Palate and Anne from City Sage. They are both super stylish and always find the best in fashion and interiors. Browsing through the catalog I could tell that this magazine was written by bloggers and that was quite refreshing. Blogging has come such a long way and I am so happy that these two created such a beautiful magazine! Congrats Crystal and Anne! Here is a little peek into some of my favorites from the premiere issue!
    All images from Rue

    5 comments → A Peek Into: Rue Magazine

    1. Aw, thank you Rachel for your kind words! It means so much to us that we're able to bring the spirit of blogging to the magazine world. Glad you enjoyed the first issue!

      xo
      Anne

    2. beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing.

    3. Well, I'm ready to move in to any one of those exquisite spaces!

      I'm having a Blog Slumber Party, please come join!!

    4. Beautiful pictures - I love the bathroom in the top row of photos!

      Claire Marie
      http://tea-breaks.blogspot.com

    5. Beautiful, just beautiful. Thank you Rachel. Happy Weekend

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your lovely comments! They make my day!