• Weekend Photo

    Some of my family is visiting Maui right now and so far its been really great! I am looking forward to doing some tourists things and having a mini vacation of my own. :) Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!
    Photo from Sarah Lee
    Related Products:

    9 comments → Weekend Photo

    1. Oh how lovely! Have fun with the fam and being a tourist;-) We wanna see pics!

    2. OH wow... such an awesome image.. Hope you are having a fab weekend..

    3. That photograph is amazing! Have a great mini vacation. :)

    4. Ah, you live in a place I've always dreamed of visiting!!!Have a great time, enjoy your chance of vacation as well!

    5. Have a great weekend with your family :)
      That photo is stunning! That girl is under a wave, right?

    6. this is such a great photo!!

    7. Now that is one neat photo! I'm heading to Hawaii in Thursday!!!!! This will be my first time there, and I'm beyond excited! My husband is there for work, so I'm going to join him for a week. Yippee!

    8. This photo is amazing! Have fun with your family :) I plan on doing some touristy things with my sister and her family this week too (they're visiting from out of town). I'm looking forward to revisiting some of my town's old school tourist attractions that I haven't been to since I was a kid.

    9. would LOVE to be in maui right now... hope to come this fall... when is the best time? sept or oct ok?? would love some fun tips... we have been before but about 20 years ago! enjoy your family... xx pam

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your lovely comments! They make my day!