• Lovely Featured Sellers

    Alright its Tuesday so that means I get to introduce you to a couple of very beautiful shops! I know I always say this but I really think you are going to enjoy them. :) First up is the ever so lovely A Little Hamster with a cute name to boot! Her handmade jewelry and accessories are quite sweet and pretty. Not only are her products lovely her packaging is also very creative and fun! She also has a fantastic blog that I think you will just love!
    A Little Hamster Shop | Blog | Flickr | Twitter __________________________________________________________
    As you know I am a huge fan of things made with old and new things so its no wonder I am smitten with Willlow and Quinn. Her beautiful jewelry is often made with rare beads and vintage findings that make them one of a kind and unique!
    Willow and Quinn Etsy Shop __________________________________________________________
    And lastly I am very excited to introduce you to my mother's new shop Hula Gypsy Vintage! I think I made a mention of it a few weeks back and we are finally up and running. My mom has such a knack for finding romantic and gorgeous items from the past. Her shop is full of it so I proposed to go through my favorites and take pictures and help her get them online. Its so great to have it finally happening and we have already made a few sales so far! We are definitely going for that Anthropologie feel so if you love that store as much as I do I think you will really like the shop as well. Please stop by and have a peek. :)
    Hula Gypsy Vintage Etsy Shop | Blog | Website | Flickr
    I hope you enjoyed the featured sellers this week and don't forget to heart your favorites. Have a beautiful day!

    16 comments → Lovely Featured Sellers

    1. OOOOOhhhhhh, more beautiful things, so often when reading your blog, lust and desire fill my heart. LOL In a good way. So many wonderful things to see and admire.

      Ran across this today in a blog I read and thought of you, the slip covers she has made are so lovely http://commonground-debrasvintagedesigns.blogspot.com/2010/05/give-em-slip.html

      Enjoy! Jane

    2. I love the tassel necklaces from A Little Hamster - so pretty!

    3. Hula Gypsy Vintage things are so cute. lovely! thanks for sharing :)

      Carissa @ ScribbleBabbles

    4. Your posts always brighten my day.
      Blessings,
      andrea

    5. I love the bow pouch from Hula Gypsy...going to check it out!

    6. L-O-V-E hula gypsy vintage! that beaded bow is to die!
      xx, Jane

    7. Yay..I always enjoy seeing your new links..they all look fabulous! Such fun, beauty and magic!
      have a happy day!
      Kiki~

    8. I love that headband in the first pic. So pretty!

    9. Beautiful !!!

    10. A Little Hamster looks darling, I will have to check out her site and the others. I love how that darling headband looks. ;)

    11. Love the Willow & Quinn store. The jewelry is so precious!

    12. Wonderful finds as usual! I really like the headband by A Little Hamster :)

    13. Great finds!!!

    14. Yes. It feels good to take a break, relax and just look at pretty things. Thanks for creating this space. Thanks. I do feel good being here. ps. I love that someone calls her shop 'A Little Hamster'. =D

    15. A Little Hamster, hee hee, such a cute name and such delightful items.

    16. I am glad I came across your blog...It sure is beautiful! linking you on my blog:)

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your lovely comments! They make my day!