• New Lovely Sellers!

    I am really happy its Tuesday because that means a new episode of Lost is on tonight. I am not a very big TV person and I actually am now only turning my TV on to watch this show each week. I am an internet junkie which isn't really that great either. I watched season after season for like 2 weeks straight when work was slow awhile back. I was actually dreaming in Lost. Which isnt bad if Sawyer is in them. LOL. :) I am also happy its Tuesday because today I get to show you some very lovely sellers on Lovely Clusters! Okie doke here we go! I am so in love with Up Up Creatives simple and pretty paper goods. She is a superb graphic designer and I am so inspired by her work. Her designs makes me want to create more stationary and make cute little tags like the ones below.

    Up Up Creative
     Etsy Shop | Blog | Website | Flickr | Facebook | Twitter _______________________________________________________

    I love when you can see a persons extinct style! Pip and Estella is such a cool shop where you can see collections of items that she puts together to create a great space. I want to live in all of them! 

    Pip and Estella
      Shop | Blog | Twitter
    _______________________________________________________

    If your looking for some vintage girly jewelry you should definitely check out My Konos! So many pretty pieces to choose from and she even carries lovely lace and trim. I adore the classic elegant look to her designs.

    My Konos
      Etsy Shop | Blog
    _______________________________________________________ 

    If you need a little something to brighten your day than one of Bright Day's necklaces or art would do just that! I think wearing one of her necklaces or hanging a piece of her art on my wall would definitely put a smile on my face.
     
    Bright Day
    Etsy Shop
     

    10 comments → New Lovely Sellers!

    1. i love the blue swallow bracelet from my konos! so lovely! and that lamp from pip and estella? amazing.

    2. yes, that lamp is so beautiful. lost is great too.

      http://www.intotheninth.blogspot.com

    3. Love the pictures..
      Blessings, andrea

    4. love the calender! :)

    5. The Pip and Estella stuff is nice! I love the red vintage suitcase they sold already. I'm excited about Lost also! I'm going to be sad when the series is over though.

    6. Oh, such wonderful new treasures! I can't decide which is my favorite!

    7. Fun stuff...my hubby and I watched Lost tonight as well. I hope they don't wait until the very last episode to make sense of everything...that show is very unique...

    8. O...love the stuff..especially the necklace art by Bright Day!

    9. love those cards- really pretty!
      xoxo

    10. Love the yellow pillow by Pip & Estella!

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your lovely comments! They make my day!