• Featured Sellers January

    When I was compiling images to show for todays featured sellers post I was pleasantly surprised that each of these sellers had some Valentine goodies! First up is Jennifer Z Roszell and I am a big fan of her beautiful mixed media pieces. I love making collages and so her work is quite inspiring for me. Her composition, colors and clippings are all so very lovely and beautiful.



    J.Z. Roszell
     Etsy Shop | Website
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jane from Glorious Hats has got to be one of the sweetest ladies I have encountered. Her emails to me are always such a treat! She has quite a fun shop with everything from felted mustaches to hats to stone jewelry fabricated by her husband Frank. They are quite a team!

    Glorious Hats 
     Etsy Shop | Blog | Flickr --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One of our newer sellers is Leila from Red Heart 13 and she has a style all of her own. I had to share with you her intro text from her shop because its just too cool: "In a world of masquerading romantic tragedy, holds places of splendid melancholy, a world filled with vampires and dark stories created through odd relics, paintings and whimsical jewelry to adorn your soul."
     
    Red Heart 13
      Etsy Shop | Blog | Facebook | Twitter
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And last but definitely not least is Fallon from Olive. She has got to have the cutest pillows on the block! She has quite a handful to choose from so I would check out her shop to see all her lovey dovey items!
     
    Olive Etsy Shop | Blog
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I hope all of you enjoyed this post! If your looking to blog about some Valentine cuties check out these shops and more on the Lovely Clusters gallery. I will be working on some love clusters soon too. :) Happy Tuesday!

    13 comments → Featured Sellers January

    1. the first one is my favorite- so cute!
      have a sweet day, xoxo

    2. i love the olive cushions so cute

    3. everything is so beautiful......love all of the felted goodies!!

      xo

    4. Hi Rachel... oooh, they all look and sound so enchanting! I am off to check them out! xoxo Julie Marie

    5. I love the collages by J.Z. Roszell - especially Happy Times! I'm off to her Etsy as we speak! (and yes I overuse exclamation marks - apparently I can't stop myself!)

    6. love all these!

    7. I've seen many different blog posts about felting and every single time I think "Man...I wish I knew how to do that." Felted projects always look so sweet and classy. Thanks for posting these links (and for stopping by my blog!)

    8. Those cushions are very beautiful! Love them ! x

    9. Beautiful selections. The pieces from Red Heart 13 are so glamorous!
      Have a great day!
      xx

    10. Hi Rachel, everything is sooooooo beautiful! Thanks for sharing these with us.
      Have a wonderful day,
      Federica.

    11. Oooooh new lovelies!!! I'm all about the hats and the pillows! Thank you!

    12. i love everything i found here .. keep up the good work!

    13. so beautiful!

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your lovely comments! They make my day!