• Featured Sellers January

    Well gosh there are a lot of beautiful sellers on etsy! Wouldnt you agree? Today I would like to take some time to introduce you to some of my favorite sellers. First is Chantelle Nicole and she designs these timeless high quality treasures. Her pieces are really my style. Simple and pretty! Jewelry I can wear any day of the week.


    Chantelle Nicole Designs
      Etsy Shop | Blog | Flickr | Facebook
     
    If you love decorating for Valentines Day you may want to check out some of Dede's LOVE pillows. They really are perfect for anytime of the year though. :) My favorite style of hers are the ruffle ones! The white one is definitely on my wish list.
     
    Dede Etsy Shop
      Etsy Shop | Blog
     
    Over at So Fawned Desiree gives us a peek of her world through her dreamy and lovely photographs. Loving her beautiful bokeh! I am thinking some of her green photos would look great in my home.

    So Fawned
      Etsy Shop | Blog | Twitter
     
    I hope all of you can find something you like from these great sellers! Need more eye candy? Check out the Lovely Clusters Gallery. We just added tons of new sellers today! Would you like to be featured on the Lovely Clusters blog? Find out more HERE>>
     

    17 comments → Featured Sellers January

    1. I love the pillows! I'm so going to get those! Thanks for the post!

    2. Loooooove the cluster earrings and rose pillow!

    3. Oh my gosh, I love these so much. Will be adding to my fav's for sure.
      xxx

    4. Everything is just lovely Rachel! I love the new photography and that pillow above is so cute.

    5. beautiful.
      andrea

    6. Aah!! I love this post, as usual. Those accessories really are elegant. And it's so coincidental that you mention Valentine's dDy pillows because my sister and I were talking aout decorating for Valentine's Day. We were thinking that when we share an apartment, we want to have tons of love pillows, just like the ones you mentioned.Tthere are actually these HUGE heart pillows at Target that I really want...

    7. Rachel- thanks for stopping by my blog:) You always select the the most wonderful collections of handmade goods - i especially love the white petals pillow*

    8. You really do have a great blog here. I have a blog myself which brings inspiration and guidance to people all around the world. Life is hard enough, and I hope my site can contribute anything positive to someone's day.

      I'd like to exchange links with you to help spread some traffic around between each other. Please let me know if this is possible. Until then, keep up the good work.

      Jason
      TheWISDOMWALL.com

    9. Oh dear! Thank you so much for including the gorgeous jewelry. I have such a hard time finding delicate, charming pieces in silver, but these are just perfect!

    10. All so cute!

      Lovely blog!

      colormenana.blogspot.com

    11. oh my goodness i quite love the first set of images i love treasures in the form of jewellery =)

    12. Its been too long since I've been here! I love the layout and the color scheme, absolutely beautiful! Loving what you've shared today, too, especially the jewelry, so lovely! Hope you're having a great new year!!

    13. Hi Rachel!
      Lovely as always ~~
      I featured you in my Bold Vision series today.
      http://brightboldbeautiful.blogspot.com/2010/01/beautiful-vision-rachel-follett.html

      Enjoy!
      Laura

    14. oh wow, these are all so so gorgeous

    15. I am absolutely *IN LOVE* with all three of these sellers! Thank you for the introduction! I just might be purchasing some new pillows today ;) XO!

    16. I want those rose pillows so much! beautiful.
      have a sweet day, xoxo

    17. Oh, love the little birdie pillow! So cute. Have a great weekend Rachel and I will do my best to not inflict any more bruises this weekend:)

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your lovely comments! They make my day!