• Featuring: Vadjutka + Weekend Sale!

    The lovely Judit Wild from Hungary is the creator of Vadjutka jewelry and she designs and photographs these stunning pieces along with many others on her beautiful shop.

    Arent they pretty? I just love her lace integration and her choice of beading is really spectacular.
    + She is having a weekend sale!

    15% discount on every item in the shop (except for the ones in the SALE section) on November 7-8th . Just write "Weekend deal" in the message to seller box when checking out, and your discount will be refunded! Please check out more about Vadjutka at these locations:

    Etsy Shop | Blog | Website | Flickr | Twitter

    5 comments → Featuring: Vadjutka + Weekend Sale!

    1. Such beautiful and unique pieces! Happy Friday to you. :-)

    2. yes, the mix of materials is just lovely! very sweet pieces.

    3. Wow, those are such beautiful pieces! My boyfriend is from Hungary so I automatically love this girl haha. So talented! Thanks for sharing this and I hope you have an awesome weekend :)

    4. What gorgeous work! Thanks so much for sharing!

    5. wow! I am Hungarian but I haven't known her- thanks for sharing!
      have a lovely day, xoxo

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your lovely comments! They make my day!