• Weekly Favorites

    It feels really great to be blogging again! I have also been enjoying some new reads in the blogosphere. Here are some of my favorite posts from the week. I hope you enjoy them. Have a beautiful weekend!


    Row One:
    Left: Floral Arranging 101 with Chelsea Fuss from Creature Comforts. EZ is taking Chelsea Fuss's Floral Arranging Class. I am thinking about doing this myself. :)
    Center: Book Club: Paper Garden from The House That Lars Built. I have this on my list of things to purchase. I like that its a really laid back book club and she picks books that are more about art and design. This is definitely up my alley!
    Right: Make This: DIY Fresh Flower Hair Accessory from Paper & Stitch. This is such a pretty and simple hair piece to make.

    Row Two: 
    Left: DIY Letter Shaped Boxes from StudioDIY. I love the idea of making boxes shaped as letters. I really want to make an "R" one. :)
    Center: New Growth from Wit & Whistle. She has some fabulous photos using the macro lens hack. Basically you turn your lens around and shoot and you can get some incredible shots. I really love how hers came out.
    Right: Printable Lucky Treat Bags from Oh Happy Day. This is such a great idea for a St. Patricks Day party. I love how chic they are.

    Row Three:
    Left: DIY Project: Campaign Style Cork Board from Design Sponge. I need an inspiration area and I love how they made these boring cork boards a little more refined. Definitely a possible option. 
    Center: The Best Curated Gift Bag from You Are My Fave. A group of lovely lucky ladies were able to participate in Meet Make Bing and I can tell from all their photos they had an amazing time in Palm Springs. I am especially loving their gift bag.
    Right: this week's flowers... from Elephantine. Her photos of her weekly flowers are always so beautiful. I especially love the color in this weeks.

    Follow Lovely Clusters On:
    Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | Subscribe

    2 comments → Weekly Favorites

    1. Simply beautiful! My favorite is the cork boards! Thanks for sharing!!

    2. thank you for including my flowers! hope you have a lovely weekend, rachel :)

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your lovely comments! They make my day!