• Dwell + Dress: Happy Fourth!

    I am starting a new topic here called Dwell + Dress. It will feature a pretty room next to an outfit with similar colors. I figured today would be a good day to start since its the fourth and choosing which colors to display is easy. Enjoy and Happy Fourth of July my American readers. Have a safe and fun day!


    3 comments → Dwell + Dress: Happy Fourth!

    1. Beautiful! Perfect colors for today, although the butterflies might looks as if they are flying at night! :). The headboard is such a lovely shade of blue. It's a gorgeous room.

    2. Great idea Rachel! It's so fun when photos from different categories match. And your mood boards are lovely, so we already know that you're great at matching images! Hope you're having a lovely summer =)

    3. What a fab idea!! I haven't seen anything like it before! Looking forward to seeing more!

      neha
      neha made

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your lovely comments! They make my day!