• Lovely Featured Sellers

    I like to think of my blog as a place for people to go to find beauty and relax. Escape into the world of dreamy images and tiny treasures. I hope that you feel this way when you come to visit. :) I am here again to show you a peek into some very lovely sellers. Wont you come along? First up is the lovely photographer Janet Whalen. Her pretty shop includes Canadian coastal images and floral macros. Loving the texture incorporated in her photos!


    Janet Whalen Photography Etsy Shop | Blog __________________________________________________________

    My Selvaged Life creates one of a kind jewelry using a variety of materials including gemstones, vintage lucite or glass beads, sterling silver, brass, copper, and Swarovski crystals. She also creates banner designs.


    My Selvaged Life Etsy Shop __________________________________________________________

    Speaking of treasures Tialys makes beautiful Etui Boxs which are small cases or boxs to keep little treasures in! She also makes lovely fabric tubbies and lavender bags.


    Tialys Etsy Shop | Blog | Flickr | Twitter __________________________________________________________
    If your like me and love stylish yet durable handbags than I think you are going to want one of these beautiful purses from Morelle. Not only are they super chic their leathers are naturally tanned and vegetable dyed with no chemical application for the finish. I am really loving all the colors that she uses!


    Morelle Handbags Shop | Blog | Etsy Shop __________________________________________________________

    Another beautiful jewelry shop is The French Quarter who is inpired by Tiffany & Co., the natural world, the East coast, the West coast, and the rain.



    The French Quarter Etsy Shop

    Thank you for checking out these lovely sellers today. Have a great one!

    9 comments → Lovely Featured Sellers

    1. ooh gorgeous as always, I love tialys! so cute

    2. Gorgeous sellers! Can't wait to explore their shops and blogs! Thanks for the post.

      P.S. I just booked a vacation in Maui for April! I'm so excited! Any spots you can recommend as "must see"?

    3. I love the jewelry. So pretty.

    4. Everything is beautiful, but my favorite seller is Janet Whalen. Gorgeous photographs! I love flowers!

    5. Love the jewelry and photos. Spring here we come...

    6. I love Tialy's teacup sewing kit holder.

      kimvee.blogspot.com
      ohmyvintage.blogspot.com
      omvintage.etsy.com

    7. Such beautiful photography!! Why can't I get my pics to look that that ..... :-)
      Cheers, Karen

    8. I love Janet Whalen photos. So sweet and happy.

    9. I love those flowers... they are the best sign that spring is coming!

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your lovely comments! They make my day!