- Vertical – not too tall though
- High Quality – Blur the background with the flower setting on your camera if its close up
- Good Lighting
- No frames around images
- No white space background - Place item in a nice simple yet interesting backdrop i.e wood, concrete, fabric etc.
- Product should fill up the vertical image more than 50%
- Show only one item at a time
- Vivid color but not too bright
- If there is a model they shouldn’t make bad poses (ie unhappy, stuck up, overdone etc) Should be natural
- Photos should feel natural – not commercialized
- Style the product in a clean way – make the item you are selling the focal point
Here are some examples of great pinnable products!
Chair: Pink Pianos
Necklace: Botanical Bird
You can see more on my pinterest page HERE>>
If you have an etsy shop and are interested in having us pin your items please CLICK HERE
Do you have any other tips on making products more pinnable?
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Flickr | Subscribe